Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 1

Today we made a blog. This is my first blog ever. I am going to try to keep the number of people who know about this blog to a minimum. But maybe after I get really good at blogging I will make it public. Today in class we learned a lot of crazy statistics. I learned how much technology changes over time and how many Chinese people there are. It will be great to learn how to do all of these technological things. I am not too great at technology but I can do pretty basic tasks. Hopefully by the end of the class I will know how to do all kinds of technology.

6 comments:

  1. I posted our names in a list on a forum in moodle already, so I don't think anyone else needs to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand the desire to keep the number of people who follow this at a minimum. I didn't share my blog with any friends, since it's mostly about school assignments. Maybe I'll convert it to a personal blog when we are done with class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Yes, agreed about the not telling people about this. Yours is really cute though, so you should really get it out there so people can see all your cute blog-making skills. As soon as I finish adding everyone to my blog list I will be trying to make mine cute as well. Just wait...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first blog too! I was thinking that maybe when the class was over I would make it a real one also. I agree that we learned a lot of great statistics in class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! We are going to rock this class! Look out world! Here we come- educators that will put the public school world to shame- in a good way of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This class will give you a lot of good resources to use as a teacher. It will show you some crazy cool technologies and computer programs to use in your lessons. I'm excited to be your TA.

    ReplyDelete