Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Technology Lesson

I really enjoyed teaching my technology enhanced lesson. I feel like it was a very rewarding experience for both the students and myself. I was asked to teach the students' math time which was about the difference between pounds and ounces. We learned the material and then tested the students knowledge on a Jeopardy game. I used PowerPoint to create an interactive Jeopardy game about pounds and ounces. I plugged my laptop into a cable that connected it to the television in the classroom. I was able to click along as the students played.

It went very well. The students had a lot of fun and learned a lot from being quizzed in a different way like that. I also was able to increase my confidence level of using technology. It was fairly easy to set up and carry out and I thought it was a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment